-
October 1st, 2005, 03:09 PM
#1
GreyMyst
Guest
I am supposed to be picking out an AGT for myself (long story). So anyway, I hate bangs and I already have Marisol , Felicity (2), Kirsten, and Addy. (it's been a busy year for me [img]wink.gif[/img] )
I'm looking with an eye toward uniqueness instead of mini-meness since I already have Lissie and she looks like me. I also don't want the asian since I hate bangs and am holding out hope Jess will be asian (and/or bangless).
I am leaning towards either the black hair/light skin one, the hazel eye/blonde, the curly/medium skin, or the freckled/brown hair/blue eye, but that's by no means a final list
Which one or two do you reccomend?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks